The Rocky Mountain Climber playset builds upon a solid foundation of fun. Can you imagine; 4 slides and three decks? This playground offers the standard slide and deck combo, then multiplies that by three and adds a bubble panel, binoculars, ship's wheel, three-rope tire swing, belt swings and, trapeze. This playset is the embodiment of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Dimensions: 30'w x 23'd x 14'h
- Space needed: 31’ deep x 36' wide
- Weight: 2492 lbs.
- 3 Tower: 5' x 5' deck, Deck Height 5', 7', 7'
- Flat step ladder with access railing
- Three 5’x10’ Canvas roof with flags
- Four Slides: 10' Avalanche Slide, 14' Avalanche Slide, 7' Turbo Twister Slide, 7' Sidewinder Slide
- 5’ Rock Wall with rope and Cargo Net
- Swing Beam: 3 position high single beam
- Swings: 2 belt swing, 1 trapeze, tire swing with 3 ropes
- Anchors: 2
- 134' landscape timber (Sold Separately)
- Recommended Mulch 5 ton rubber mulch, (Sold Separately)
- 22 cubic yds. wood mulch (Sold Separately)
Heavy Duty Construction - All structural members are preserved wood encased with vinyl. All of our play systems are built with the finest materials available. Our swings feature heavy duty stainless steel corner brackets with a powder coated finish, complete with stainless steel fasteners.
- (1) Q: Why vinyl? A: Swing Kingdom's vinyl and decking products are the best and most uniform material available in the industry, our vinyl is co-extruded under extreme pressure to assure a durable and beautiful finish for years to come.
- (2) Q: How strong is Swing Kingdom's vinyl? A: Our vinyl had five times the tensile strength and four times the flexibility of wood. By combining the performance of vinyl and the sturdy characteristic of Wolmanized Natural Select outdoor wood we create a swing set that is built to last..
- (3) Q: Will Swing Kingdom vinyl turn yellow? A: No. Our products contain an extremely effective UV inhibitor that offers more than enough protection from the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- (4) Q: Are Swing Kingdom's swing sets easy to maintain? A: Yes. Very easy. If your swing set does become dirty, revitalize its appearance and make it look like new with the use of only a garden hose and some glass cleaner with a soft bristled brush to was dirt and debris away.