Double Down Cedar Swing Set with Beautiful Redwood Stain
Product Code: 01-0036
Availability: In Stock
Get Ready! Get Set! Go!! Race to the finish line with the Double Down Cedar Swing Set from Gorilla Playsets! This set includes TWO Alpine Slides for maximum excitement! A rich redwood stain is factory applied to the cedar giving the entire swing set a beautiful appearance. This set will easily compliment any backyard. The upper level clubhouse has window openings with real working shutters, a toy steering wheel, a toy telescope and even a tic-tac-toe spinner panel to help keep their brains active too! Yours kids will have a blast with the Gorilla Playsets Double Down Swing Set in the backyard! This set has a large deck, a rock wall and even a flag kit! With many more accessories, this set has it all! The original swing set in box includes everything to build just like the picture. Younger children will enjoy the Tic-Tac-Toe Panel as they spin and learn.
Double Down Features
- Dimensions: 16'W x 10'6"H x 13'D
- 4' High Play Deck: 4' x 4'
- Two Alpine Wave Slides™
- Upper Level Clubhouse featuring Two Windows with Real Working Shutters
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope - Safe Entry Ladder with Flat Wooden Steps
- 2 Swing Belts with Plastisol Coated Chains - Trapeze Bar with Rings
- Sandbox - Tic-Tac-Toe Panel - Steering Wheel and Telescope
- Flag Kit - Safety Handles
- Standard Wood Roof featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney
- 4x4 Solid Cedar Wood Framing with 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Our Patented One-Piece A-Frame Bracket
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Redwood Finish
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon depending on swing set size, wood texture and porosity.
All Gorilla Swing Sets IncludeAll Required Hardware All Required Lumber: Pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled! Step-by-Step Illustrated Assembly Manual Factory Stained Lumber that is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage Limited 10-Year Warranty on Lumber, 1-Year on Accessories
- All Required Hardware
- All Required Lumber: Pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- Step-by-Step Illustrated Assembly Manual
- Factory Stained Lumber that is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- Limited 10-Year Warranty on Lumber, 1-Year on Accessories
Shipping & Installation
- Number of Boxes: 5
- Shipping Weight: 636 lbs
- Approximate Assembly Time: 6-8 Hours