Buy the Kit, Purchase the Lumber at your local lumber yard and Build it yourself!
- Fort hardware (zinc plated)
- 10 ladder brackets with hardware
- 2 safety handles with hardware
- Removable marine grade vinyl tarp
- Step-by-step 3D illustrated manual
Specifications: The Discovery fort has a 5'x 5'(deck floor) and rests approximately 5 feet off the ground. It's designed for children under the age of 12 and can support over 250lbs! All-bolt construction (no nails to work lose), 4x4 framing and other strengthening features are used to insure the strongest sturdiest 'Build-it-Yourself' playset. Anchor rods and/or supports are never needed with Plan-it Play kits.
The Discovery's dimensions are 5'wide x 8' long x 11' high (5'x 13' x 11' with slide). A six foot safety-zone perimeter is recommended around our playsets (3 feet minimum). The ladder steps are wide and flat (2" X 6" X 17") designed around our powder-coated 14 gauge brackets (hardware included).
- Each kit has an easy to follow 3D illustrated manual which includes a lumber purchase/check/cut sheet.
- Lumber is Not included - Approx. lumber cost $150 for pressure treated pine (Please check with your local lumber yard for pricing).
Required tools include:
Circular saw, Electric drill w/ philips head bit, 1 1/4" spade bit, 7/16" standard drill bit, 5/8" standard drill bit (6'x 6' forts), Socket wrench w/ 9/16" deep socket, Hammer, Vise grips, Tape measure, Combination square, Extension cord, Pencil and Level.
Safety, Finishing and Optional Tools
Electric impact wrench w/ 9/16" deep socket, Hand sander, Router w/ round over bit, Stain/waterproof sealer, Saw horses, Safety glasses, and Dust Mask.
Note: slide not included however, can be purchased
1 qty 2 x 4 x 8
4 qty 2 x 4 x 10
3 qty 2 x 6 x 10
6 qty 2 x 6 x 12
6 qty 5/4 x 6 x 8
6 qty 4 x 4 x 8
2 qty 4 x 4 x 10
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!