The SK-4 Mountain Climber Vinyl Swing Set features a 25 square foot deck reachable by a flat step ladder, a five foot rock climbing wall or cargo net. From the deck your children can spy on their friends through the telescope or take a trip down the ten foot avalanche slide. This playset’s three position swing bar has something for all ages including an infant and belt swing, trapeze, three-rope tire swing located under the deck. Virtually no maintenance! No splintering or rotting! For Your Backyard - Let the fun begin! Additional options are available.
- Dimensions: 18'd x 16'w x 12'h
- Space needed: 26’ deep x 22' wide
- Weight: 1,162 lbs.
- Tower: 5' x 5' deck, Deck Height 5'
- Flat step ladder with access railing
- 5’x10’ Canvas roof with flags
- 10' Avalanche slide
- 5’ Rock Wall with rope and Cargo Net
- Swing Beam: 3 position single beam
- Swings: 1 belt swing, 1 rubber infant swing, 1 trapeze, tire swing with 3 ropes
- Anchors: 2
- 96' landscape timber (Sold Separately)
- Recommended Mulch 2 ton rubber mulch, (Sold Separately)
- 12 cubic yds. wood mulch (Sold Separately)
Heavy Duty Construction - All structural members are preserved wood encased with vinyl. All of our play systems are built with the finest materials available. Our swings feature heavy duty stainless steel corner brackets with a powder coated finish, complete with stainless steel fasteners.
- (1) Q: Why vinyl? A: Swing Kingdom's vinyl and decking products are the best and most uniform material available in the industry, our vinyl is co-extruded under extreme pressure to assure a durable and beautiful finish for years to come.
- (2) Q: How strong is Swing Kingdom's vinyl? A: Our vinyl had five times the tensile strength and four times the flexibility of wood. By combining the performance of vinyl and the sturdy characteristic of Wolmanized Natural Select outdoor wood we create a swing set that is built to last..
- (3) Q: Will Swing Kingdom vinyl turn yellow? A: No. Our products contain an extremely effective UV inhibitor that offers more than enough protection from the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- (4) Q: Are Swing Kingdom's swing sets easy to maintain? A: Yes. Very easy. If your swing set does become dirty, revitalize its appearance and make it look like new with the use of only a garden hose and some glass cleaner with a soft bristled brush to was dirt and debris away.