This Equinox Wooden Swing Set Kit Offers Great Value! This play set kit features a 2-position swing beam - perfect for those on a budget or lacking backyard play space. Thanks to the WoodGuard posts, the Equinox is a maintenance-free play solution that's even more durable than metal. WoodGuard fully encapsulates the wooden beams providing maximum protection from Mother Nature. The Equinox comes complete with round wooden guard posts and a five year warranty. This kit includes two swing seats, hardware and fully illustrated instructions.
- Special Features:
- Made in the USA 2 position swing beam features two belt swing with plastic coated chains for a pinch-free grip
- Fast and easy setup with a taller swing beam height
- Everything’s in the box - includes all accessories, hardware and wood guard posts
- Plastic encapsulated, preserved wood core stands up to the elements
- Rich, cedar-tone color posts feature a solid wood core with sealed plastic ends for ground contact
- Low maintenance wood guard posts that will not warp, twist or require staining or painting
- Stronger and heavier than most comparable metal swing sets with 3-1/4 in. diameter support posts and 4 in. diameter swing beam.
- Much sturdier and heavier than metal
- No splinters or rough edges
- Meets and/or exceeds American society of testing materials (ASTM) safety standards
- For private backyard use only, do not use in public settings
- Ages: 3-10 years
- Dimensions: 7'8 W x 8' D x 7' H
- Weight: 109 lbs.
- Swing Beam: 2 position
- Number of Swings: 2 belt swings with plastic coated chains for enhanced grip during play, 27" long plastic swing seats.
- Weight Limit: 230 lbs.
- Item #: PB 8329
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY Swing-N-Slide warrants all of its wood swing set kits and accessories to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of 5 years.
Swing-N-Slide warrants its No-Cut and Wood Complete Play Set kits against wood rot and termite damage on structural wood components for a period of 5 years. Cosmetic defects that do not affect the structural integrity of the product, or natural defects of wood such as warping, splitting, checking, twisting, shrinkage, swelling or any other physical properties of wood that do not present a safety hazard, are not covered by this warranty.