The lower deck is 4ft. x 6ft. wide and the upper is 6ft. x 6ft. wide with 7ft. of head clearance. This Fort is easy to modify and fit almost any slide combination. This solid structure is supported by six 4x4's - cement, ground anchors and braces are not needed. The deck boards are 2x6 lumber and can easily support the weight of several adults. The entry ladder is inclined 30 degrees and made from 4x4 and 2x6 lumber, never 2x4's, dowels or 1" lumber.
- Wide entry area from the lower level to upper level, almost 6 feet!
- Two pairs (four) of extra-long safety handles with molded finger grips.
- Instructions for adding a picnic table and benches.
- Instructions for building with or without slides.
- Compatible with all Plan-it Play add-on kits (rockwall, monkey bars, etc.)sold separately
- Built in sandbox
- Fort hardware (hot-dipped galvanized)
- Thirteen ladder brackets with hardware
- Two removable marine grade vinyl tarps (green or blue)
- Four safety handles
- Step-by-step 3D illustrated manual
- Lumber Not Included
- Slide Not Included
Approximate lumber cost is $500. Check with you local lumber yard for lumber costs.
Size - - - - - - qty
4 x 4 x 12 - - - qty 7
4 x 4 x 10 - - - qty 4-5
4 x 4 x 8 - - - qty 2
2 x 6 x 12 - - - qty 5-6
2 x 6 x 10 - - - qty 8
2 x 6 x 8 - - - qty 7-8
2 x 4 x 12 - - - qty 9
5/4x6 x 8 - - - qty 9-11
Picnic Table and Benches Requirement
2 x 6 x 12 - - - qty 4
2 x 4 x 12 - - - qty 2
- Circular saw, Electric drill w/ philips head bit, 1 Â¼" spade bit, 7/16" standard drill bit, 5/8" standard drill bit (6'x 6' forts)
- Socket wrench w/ 9/16" deep socket, Hammer, Vise grips, Tape measure
- Combination square, Extension cord, Pencil, Level
Safety, Finishing and Optional Tools
- Electric impact wrench w/ 9/16" deep socket
- Hand sander, Router w/ round over bit
- Stain/waterproof sealer, Saw horses, Safety glasses, Dust Mask