Your shopping cart is empty!
- Fort hardware (zinc plated)
- Swing beam hardware, brackets, hangers and spring clips (zinc plated)
- 10 ladder brackets with hardware
- 2 safety handles with hardware
- 2 swing belts with plastisol coated chains (colors of your choice)
- 1 trapeze bar with plastisol coating (color of your choice)
- 6 swing hangers with spring clips
- Removable marine grade vinyl tarp
- Step-by-step 3D illustrated manual
Note: slide not included however can be purchased
All-bolt construction (no nails to work lose), patented bracketing system, 4x4 framing and other strengthening features are used to insure the strongest sturdiest 'Build-it-Yourself' playset. Anchor rods and/or supports are never needed with Plan-it Play kits. The Discovery's dimensions are 17'wide x 8'long x 10'high (17'x 13'x10' with slide). A six foot safety-zone perimeter is recommended around our playsets (3 feet minimum). The ladder steps are wide and flat designed around our powder-coated 14 gauge brackets (hardware included). Our swing belts and chains are 'extra-duty', near commercial grade, and are plastisol coated to prevent pinching of the skin or fingers.
- Each kit has an easy to follow 3D illustrated manual which includes a lumber purchase/check sheet.
- Lumber is Not included - Approximate lumber cost is $250, check with your local lumber yard for pricing.
- Circular saw, Electric drill w/ phillips head bit, 1 "1/4" spade bit
7/16" standard drill bit, 5/8" standard drill bit (6'x 6' forts)
Socket wrench w/ 9/16" deep socket
Hammer, Vise grips, Tape measure
Combination square, Extension cord, Pencil
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!