This huge swing set will be a welcome addition to your backyard. Gorilla Playsets Skye I Swing Set features factory stained and sealed Cedar that naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage. Plus, Maintenance-free, Timber Shield protective poly coating on main beams. Tongue and groove wood roof with sunbursts, dormers, and chimney. Transform any backyard into a fun filled experience with the Gorilla Playsets Great Skye I Swing Set w/ Timber Shield! Provide the children with hours and hours of adventure and playtime with this great playset. There are two decks and a ton of accessories such as the Jumbo Play Binoculars, a rock wall, rope ladder and plenty of slides to go down!
- Dimensions: 19'W x 19'D x 13'H
- Wiki Wave Slide - Radical Ride 7’ Tube Slide
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope - Safe Entry Ladder - Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Belt Swing - Trapeze Swing - Tandem Swing designed for 1 or 2 riders
- Built-In Picnic Table - Sandbox
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel - Chalkboard Kit
- Play Telephone - Jumbo Play Binoculars - Steering Wheel - Play Telescope
- Flag Kit - Safety Handles
- Tongue & Groove Wood Roofs featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney
- 2 Play Platforms: 5’ High Platform: 4’ x 6’; 7’ High Platform: 2.5’ x 6’
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam with Timber Shield
- Maintenance-free Timber Shield covering on main beams
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
Timber Shield Maintenance-Free Poly Coated GREEN Wooden Beams - Gorilla Playsets uses maintenance-free poly coated wooden beams for a splinter-free and weather resistant finish. These lumber components are treated against termites and dry rot, and then they are coated and sealed permanently. The treatment does not contain any heavy metals or arsenic, is environmentally safe, and harmless to humans and pets. The coating process is a copolymer polyethylene that has superior Ultraviolet (UV) stabilization properties and will not yellow, split, chip, crack, peel, or blister in any climate.
- All Required Hardware
- All Required Lumber: Pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- Factory Stained Lumber that is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- Limited 10-Year Warranty on Lumber, 1-Year on Accessories
Gorilla Playsets are custom made to order and arrive at your home completely "packaged" and ready to assemble. It is recommended for the assembly of this swing set that you have an adult helper to assist you. Building this wooden swing sets takes two adults working together at least 12-16 hours to complete with an adult helper. Step-by-Step Illustrated Assembly Manual included.
Here is a list of household tools you'll need:
- Standard or Cordless Drill with Phillips Bit with 1/8", 1/4", and 7/16" Drill Bits
- Extension Cord (if using standard drill)
- 1/2" and 9/16" Wrench or Socket
- Tape Measure - Hammer - Pencil - Level
Price includes Delivery with FREE lift-gate service by common carrier designated by Gorilla Playsets.
- Number of Boxes: 11
- Shipping Weight: 1,172 lbs
- Approximate Assembly Time: 12-16 Hours
- We recommend using a sealant for your Playground within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
- Delivery is to residential curbside-a person(s) must be present to sign and help unload the item off the truck. The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule your appointment for delivery.