About the Play Set:
This play set meets or exceeds standards, using heavy duty materials from the swing hangers to the lumber. Not only is the Playsystem a high-quality and long lasting product, but it is also eco-friendly! The lumber is treated with borates (an eco-friendly treatment process) and the polymer coating includes recycled plastics. The encapsulated lumber is premium treated Western Timber.
- The lumber is pre-cut, pre-drilled, and ready to assemble!
- The play set comes with an owner’s manual including step-by-step instructions.
- Conforms to or exceeds current safety standards
- Requires adult assembly and supervision
- Intended for Residential use only, commercial and public use prohibited
About the Lumber:
- Our lumber is premium treated Western Timber. Featuring Woodguard Polymer Coated Lumber – 100% maintenance and splinter free! The benefits of coated lumber are endless, especially when it comes to playsets:
- Will not chip, crack, or peel
- Lumber will not twist or warp
- U.V. stabilized formula – will not fade in the sun
- Polymer coating protects the lumber
- Solid wood core provides a 100% structural product
- Excellent cold weather impact properties below -20F; does not become brittle in cold weather
- No harmful chemical treatments; safety tested for lead and phthalates
- Non-toxic borate treatment protects against rot and termites!
- Maintenance free- no need to paint, seal, finish, or sand ever again!
- Easy clean up- spray with bio-degradable cleaner such as Simple Green and rinse off
About the Assembly:
- Lumber and hardware included
- Simple, illustrated instructions provided
- More than one person is recommended for the assembly of this play set
- Assembly will take between 8-16 hours depending on experience level
- Place the set on level ground, not less than 6ft from any structure or obstruction such as fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.
- ASTM Guidelines recommend a 6’ safety zone around the entire playset
- Tools required: 3/8" Cordless Drill or Electric Dril, 1/8", 5/16", 3/8"Drill Bits, Drill attachments: Phillips head screw, 3/8" socket driver, torque head screw, 1/2" & 9/16" Open end Wrenches, Tape Measure, 6 FT Ladder, Carpenter Square, 1/2" & 9/16" Nut drivers, 1/2" & 9/16" std rachet and sockets, Hammer, Phillips screw driver #2, Level 24"
Materials, Care and Warranty Information:
- Lumber is covered by a 10 year Woodguard warranty
- Non-wooden parts, hardware, roped or chained accessories, slides, metal or plastic components, and canopies/tarps carry a one-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects,
- All defective parts that are discovered and reported immediately and will be replaced at no charge to the registered customer.
- After 30 days the customer will be responsible for shipping charges on warranty replacement items.
- For replacement parts please contact KidWise Outdoors
- Nonresidential, public, or commercial use will void all warranties.
- Freight trucking company will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment
- Curbside liftgate delivery, will not be moved into your home or garage
- Must be present to accept delivery
- Please inspect the delivery any visible damages must be noted on the delivery receipt. The delivery receipt is a legal document. You must inspect the packages delivered and note any visible damages upon delivery to make them eligible for damage claims.
- ***Please do NOT refuse delivery.***