Chateau Clubhouse Cedar Swing Set with Green Vinyl Canopy and lower level clubhouse. If you have toddlers' they will spend hours spinning the Tic-Tac-Toe panel which is included in this wood playset. The Gorilla company has added many wonderful play options as standard equipment on the Chateau. Gather your children and their friends around this spectacular swing set and watch them play for hours. The Chateau is a complete play set will promote your child's physical exercise while stimulation their imagination. With the whimsical clatter bridge, while running across it will provide thrills just like the swings and slides. Green wrapped tower supports on this swing set will compliment any backyard location.
Chateau Clubhouse Deluxe Swing Set Features
- Dimensions: 19'W x 11'H x 14'D
- Lower Level Clubhouse with Door Opening, Large Window and Half Wall
- Wiki Wave Slide™
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope - Deluxe Rope Ladder - Safe Entry Ladder
- Trapeze Swing - Belt Swings - 2
- Built-In Picnic Table - Sandbox
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel - Steering Wheel - Play Telescope
- Flag Kit - Safety Handles
- Deluxe Green Vinyl Canopy covering Platform
- 5' High Platform: 4' x 6'
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Maintenance-free Timber Shield™ covering on main beams
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
Shipping & Installation
- Number of Boxes: 7
- Shipping Weight: 814 lbs
- Approximate Assembly Time: 6-8 Hours
- Additional shipping charges may apply for remote areas
All Gorilla Swing Sets Include
- All Required Hardware
- All Required Lumber: Pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- Step-by-Step Illustrated Assembly Manual
- Factory Stained and Sealed Lumber that is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- Limited 10-Year Warranty on Lumber, 1-Year on Accessories
For Residential Use:
Gorilla Playsets are made to order and arrive at your home completely "packaged" and ready to assemble. It is recommended for the assembly of this swing set that you have an adult helper to assist you. Building this swing set takes two adults working together at least 8 to 12 hours to complete. Owners manual with step by step 3-D illustrated instructions is included.
Here is a list of household tools youâ€™ll need:
- Standard or Cordless Drill with Phillips Bit with 1/8", 1/4", and 7/16" Drill Bits
- Extension Cord (if using standard drill)
- 1/2" and 9/16" Wrench or Socket
- Tape Measure - Hammer - Pencil - Level
Price includes Delivery with FREE lift-gate service by common carrier designated by Gorilla Playsets.
- Delivery is to residential curbside-a person(s) must be present to sign and help unload the item off the truck. The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule your appointment for delivery.