PLASTIC COATED Green and Sand Colored 100% SPLINTER FREE SYSTEM IS TRULY MAINTENANCE FREE LUMBER
LARGE 4 FT X 7'6" FORT AND A 4' X 4' SUNDECK W/CANOPY
Lumber is pre-cut, pre-drilled and ready to assemble. Set comes complete with all hardware and easy to follow instructions. Built with Woodguard maintenance free lumber, guaranteed for 10 years. Never have to refinish or paint, Will not chip, crack, rot, peel, or blister. Cleans up easily with water and bio-degradable cleaner like Simple Green.
- Please note; the lumber colors are Green and light Sand with Green Accessories
- Conforms to ASTM standards for Residential Playground equipment.
- This unit offers a 3 foot ladder to get into the swing set, making it the easiest for small children to climb into.
- Rave Slide
- Rock Wall Climber - Fireman's Pole
- Sand Box
- Designed for Residential use only
- Adult assembly required
- Set up Dimensions: 16'10" Length x 14' Deep x 10'6" High
Want to upgrade your play experience? Take a look at our optional upgrades:
- Swings: Add a Back to Back Glider and Bracket for $129 (a $199 value)
- Monkey Climber: Add a Monkey Climber Attachment for $349 (a $449 value)
- Vinyl Tarp: Upgrade to a wood roof on the larger tower for $229.00 (please note: the small half tarp on the lower fort remains vinyl). You will receive one vinyl and one wood roof for the upgrade.
Woodguard Features and Benefits
- Low Maintenance- unlike wood, Woodguardâ„¢ polymer coated lumber products never need painting, sanding, sealing or stainingâ€¦ stays looking great year after year!
- Strength of Wood our product has a solid wood core thus providing a product that is 100% structural... no reinforcements needed for support. Great for use in fences, play sets, deck framing, patio covers etc.
- Durability of Plastic¦ our proprietary Polyethylene coating protects the lumber so there is No chipping, cracking or peeling plus U.V. stabilized- will not fade in sunlight.
Monkey Playsystems are custom made to order and arrive at your home completely "packaged" and ready to assemble. It is recommended for the assembly of this swing set that you have an adult helper to assist you. Building this swing set takes two adults working together. Owners manual with step by step instructions is included.
Here is a list of household tools you will need:
- Standard or Cordless Drill with Phillips Bit with 3/8", 1/2", and 9/16" Drill Bits, and #2 phillips bit
- Extension Cord (if using standard drill)
- 1/2" and 9/16" Wrench or Socket
- Tape Measure - Hammer - Level - Safety glasses
- Ladder - Carpenters square - Screw driver #2 phillips
- Price includes shipping
- Delivery is to residential curbside-a person(s) must be present to sign and help unload the item off the truck.