Great Skye I Swing Set w/ Timber Shield™ and Sunbrella Canvas Forest Green Canopy features factory stained and sealed Cedar that naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage. Plus, Maintenance-free, Timber Shield protective poly coating on main beams. Get the kids ready for unlimited fun with the Gorilla Playsets Great Skye I Swing Set w/ Timber Shield and Sunbrella Canvas Forest Green Canopy! Your kids will have endless adventures on the two slides and get lots of exercise climbing up into the towers, which is covered by authentic Sunbrella canopies. The main beams and posts are also covered in a maintenance-free Timber Shield coating. They will experience all the thrills of being a kid while riding the swings! Imagine the smiles!
- Dimensions: 19'W x 19'D x 13'H
- Wiki Wave Slide - Radical Ride 7’ Tube Slide
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Safe Entry Ladder - Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Belt Swing - Trapeze Swing - Tandem Swing designed for 1 or 2 riders
- Built-In Picnic Table - Sandbox
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel - Chalkboard Kit
- Play Telephone - Jumbo Play Binoculars - Steering Wheel - Play Telescope
- Flag Kit - Safety Handles
- Authentic Sunbrella Canopies covering Platforms
- 2 Play Platforms: 5’ High Platform: 4’ x 6’; 7’ High Platform: 2.5’ x 6’
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam with Timber Shield
- Maintenance-free Timber Shield covering on main beams
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- Number of Boxes: 10
- Shipping Weight: 1,053 lbs
- Approximate Assembly Time: 12-16 Hours
- We recommend using a sealant for your playground within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
- All Required Hardware
- All Required Lumber: Pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- Factory Stained Lumber that is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- Limited 10-Year Warranty on Lumber, 1-Year on Accessories
**For Residential Use Only**
Gorilla Playsets are custom made to order and arrive at your home completely "packaged" and ready to assemble. It is recommended for the assembly of this swing set that you have an adult helper to assist you. Building this wooden swing sets takes two adults working together at least 10-16 hours to complete. Step-by-Step Illustrated Assembly Manual included.
Here is a list of household tools you willl need:
- Standard or Cordless Drill with Phillips Bit with 1/8", 1/4", and 7/16" Drill Bits
- Extension Cord (if using standard drill)
- 1/2" and 9/16" Wrench or Socket
- Tape Measure - Hammer - Pencil - Level
Price includes Delivery with FREE lift-gate service by common carrier designated by Gorilla Playsets.
- Estimated Shipping 5 to 7 business days
- Delivery is to residential curbside-a person(s) must be present to sign and help unload the item off the truck. The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule your appointment for delivery.